Writing Reports & Proposals
Out of all business documents; reports and proposals are the most important documents. Moreover, the receivers of both documents are crucially important. Give positive impressions while delivering your information and provide documents that will be read and acted upon either your writing skills need to be presenting information in formal, informal, and proposal styles.
By the end of this workshop participants will be able to:
- Prepare reports and proposals that inform, persuade, and provide information.
- Review your work so that it is clear, concise, complete, and correct.
- Apply these skills in real work applications.
- The stages of report writing (investigating, planning, writing, and revising)
- Using headings, charts, and graphs
- The parts of a proposal
- Persuasion, designing a message, and tough questions
- Giving credit
All Employees who use reports & proposals
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 15 Hours
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes