- Speaking in public consistently ranks as one of people’s greatest fears, however by attending our professional training course you can become an effective public speaker or presenter.
- This Public Speaking training course will prepare you for delivering live presentations by teaching you skills like how to overcome nervousness, how to boost your confidence, how to read your audience, using icebreakers, how to best interact with questions or interruptions and much more.
- The Public Speaking course also provides you with valuable presentation skills, including in-depth information on developing an engaging program and delivering professional presentations with confidence and flow.
- Public Speaking consistently ranks as most people’s top fear. Additionally, an astounding 75% of people suffer from speech anxiety.
This course creates the collaboration between
- The Presenter in terms of qualities, attributes, body language, attraction of audience, and practical implementation.
- The audience, how to keep them engaged, interacted and alert throughout the speech.
- The content, The introduction, the central idea, the main ideas, supporting details to deliver the messages.
- The difference between a presentation and a speech
- Informational versus persuasive presentations
- Eye Contact
- Shoulder orientation.
- Tips to reduce stage fright
- The language used
- The voice and tones
- Analyze an audience and tailor the delivery accordingly
- Design presentations for maximum impact
- Expand on key points to ensure clarity
- Inspect the proposed venue
- Master techniques to overcome nervousness and present with confidence
- Practice techniques that ensure clear, concise and effective wording is used
- Deliver a polished, professional and credible speech
- Handle questions and comments effectively
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 0 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes