Egyptian Environmental Affairs Agency EEAA / World Bank
PROJECT TITLE: Capacity building program.
EXECUTIVE AGENCY: Egyptian Environmental Affairs Agency (EEAA).
DONOR: World Bank.
Target audience: Environmental Management Units’ staff at Ismailia & Sharkia.
Project orientation: Absolute training.
– Air, Food, Water and Soil quality.
– Environmental pollutants.
– Industrial and agricultural pollutants.
– Environmental impact assessment.
– Environmental management information system.
– Preparing an environmental plan.
– Developing an environmental manual.
– Monitoring the environment.
– Solid waste management.
Number of trainees: 45 trainees from the environmental management units Ismailia and Sharkia governorates in addition to 28 local government and municipalities’ officials.
Project duration: 1 year.
Project status: completed.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes